Primary commercial data on vessel supply, demand and pricing. Chart, compare and download
News & Analysis
Learn what's on our radar, and why it matters. Real time analysis of events and trends that will shape the market
Reports & Publications
Current and past brokerage and research reports on freight, sale & purchase and derivative markets
Freight Market Forecasting
What data, knowledge and experience tells us about future seasonality and the market cycle
Advanced analysis of cargo movements. Tonnes, tonne-miles, vessel efficiency, vessel utilisation
Custom Reports & Training
Commission reports from our industry experts on all aspects of shipping and commodity trades
Braemar's global sale & purchase brokering team supports our industry-leading valuations business
Our offshore valuation team has a long tradition of valuing offshore assets of all descriptions
Data & market analysis
- DataQuick access to the company's wide-ranging data on shipping and commodity prices, fleet supply and drivers of shipping demand. Covers all major shipping and offshore sectors.
- News & AnalysisReal-time analysis of key events, trends and regulations that change our understanding of freight market direction.
Our highly-regarded 'Big Picture' provides a weekly forward-looking perspective on regional commodity markets or size segments for the tanker, dry cargo, container and gas market.
- Reports & PublicationsMarket commentary and key statistics from each of our brokerage desks (sale & purchase, chartering and securities) covering all major shipping markets.
Consultancy & training
- Freight market forecastingForecasts given for quarterly and yearly average (time charter equivalent) vessel earnings. Our forecasting report is updated quarterly. It clearly lays out our thinking on the evolution of industry fundamentals, regulations, and the commercial environment underpinning seaborne freight.
- Vessel supply & demand forecastingForecasts given on tonne-mile demand, vessel efficiency and, ultimately, the shipping capacity required to move future commodity flows from producer to consumer. Forecasts of shipbuilding, ship recycling and temporary or permanent commercial retirement combine to provide an outlook for future shipping capacity. Updated quarterly.
- Custom reports & trainingWe provide custom reports on a wide variety of topics including (but not limited to) shipping segments, shipbuilding, ports & terminals, commodity markets and regulations. Academic and professional courses are available on various aspects of the commercial shipping market.
Call us on +44 203 142 4200 or email us at email@example.com
Ship and offshore valuation
- ShipsA comprehensive database of vessel particulars and S&P transactions from one of the world's largest Sale and Purchase teams forms the backbone of our valuations service. We assess similar vessels currently on the market and their owner's ideas, offers and negotiations under way, recent market comparable transactions, technical specification, the current and future charter market and current market sentiment.
- OffshoreOur offshore division has been active in offshore shipbroking since 1974. Key strengths include valuation of drilling rigs; liftboats/ jack-up barges; subsea construction vessels (including air and integrated saturation diving vessels); construction vessels (topside and heavy-lift); cable-lay vessels; supply and support vessels (AHT/ AHTS/ PSV/ tugs etc.); accommodation vessels; standby/ERRV/Guard vessels; barges (pipelay/ accommodation/ dumb/ flat top etc.); FSOs
Call us on +44 203 142 4230 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org